Study after study shows people prefer to do business with experienced and successful companies. Each year DiversityBusiness.com collects and compiles the ‘Top Business List’ on a State and National basis. The data is used to determine the top businesses and the most successful entrepreneur’s across the United States. These businesses and individuals become part of our Div50 awards program. Making the list provides significant media exposure and puts their company names in front of Fortune 500 companies, Government Agencies and College/Universities looking to do business with Women, Diversity and Small businesses.
This year’s survey will determine the
- Top 500 Privately-Held Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Privately-Held Businesses in every state
- Top 100 Women Owned Businesses in every state
- Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in every state
- Top 500 Emerging Businesses (Under $1 Million in Annual Revenue) in the United States
- Top 100 Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Veteran Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Disabled Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 8(a) Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Diversity Owned Law Firms in the United States
To be eligible to participate in the Business Awards Program, a company must register its business profile on our directory. Winners will be honored during our next business conference.
Participating in the program automatically places your profile on our Central eXchange Directory.
The Central eXchange is the heart of DiversityBusiness.com. It's our flagship service: an online networking place for buyers
These are the most comprehensive, highly targeted databases in the country.
The databases include
- Vital business information for all member organizations
- Access to contact information on over 200,000 key contacts (Government and Educational buyers, Corporate buyers, Executives at Fortune 1000 companies including Procurement, Human Resources, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Access to contact information on over 350,000 women, minority, and small business members of DiversityBusiness
- Business Associations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Supplier Diversity Directors at Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and universities
- Buyers at Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and universities
- A powerful search engine to help you navigate through it all.
But they're more than just directories, and CeX is about a lot more than selling and buying.
||exchanging ideas with your peers and colleagues,
finding new alliances…
what you get out of the DiversityBusiness.com databases really depends on you.
Our databases are complex, but using them is simple. A click of the mouse allows you to…
- locate organizations by name, industry sector or geographical region
- send your full organizational profile to any other DiversityBusiness.com member, instantly
- bid for a posted contract or send a proactive, unsolicited bid
- use our simple, concise cover letter format - or write your own
- contact senior procurement executives to establish strategic relationships
- find new supplier partners and allies - combine forces to win larger contracts
- link up with other buying organizations - learn from their experiences, get more out of your suppliers
- communicate and exchange ideas, information, strategies and knowledge
- be creative - use the database in ways even we may not have thought of yet!
Want to see more? Take a look at a Sample Profile.