If you are a Corporate Buyer responsible for Centralized 2nd tier reporting, this is a product that will interest you.
- Optimize current business relationships
- Launch new business partnerships with Diversity Suppliers
- Gain competitive advantage
- Expand geographic reach & revenue
- Reduce operating costs
- Streamline processes, increase productivity
- Develop real-time business intelligence
Goals of 2nd Tier reporting:
- Increased opportunities for Diversity Suppliers
- Increase Multicultural market share through expansion of Diversity business opportunities
- Provide market intelligence to Communications and Marketing Departments
- Fulfill customer reporting requirements
Do we need an industry standard?
- We each have our own unique internal and external requirements
- We request information from our Prime suppliers
- Our customers request information from us
- Are we reporting the Indirect spend with Diversity Businesses (DB's) to multiple customers.
- Is our Direct spend with DB's related to a specific customer without overlap?
- Can our Supplier Diversity coordinators handle all internal and external request for information
- Some Primes required to report are small businesses and 2nd tier is a burden
Benefits Div2000.com Centralized System:
- Simple and easy data entry for Prime's and Supplier Diversity Coordinator (SDC)
- Standardized data entry
- Tracking of missing reports identified
- Prime Suppliers & DB's pre-entered
- Users can generate real time reports
- Prime Suppliers may view current and historical reported data
For more information please contact us.
To view our second tier presentation (MS PowerPoint) Click Here